The 3 days spent volunteering and helping out was such a rewarding experience, honestly had such a great time and didn’t want to leave when it came to our final day. Will definitely be coming back at some point in the near future to help out again.
Highlights of the trip:
– Helping out with the construction of the new kindergarten
– Ending each day with kicking a footy around with the local kids from the village.
– All the locals were so friendly, wanting to make conversation and get to know about each other’s life’s.
Comments on the team, food and accommodation:
– Food and accommodation wise there were no faults whatsoever.
– Mary and Masi were the most welcoming hosts & such lovely people , they made us all feel like we were members of their family and our time there was even more relaxed and enjoyable.
Find out more: Fiji Construction Project